This gluten-free flour is filled with the goodness of real almonds, and has a pleasant, mildly nutty flavour.
- Packed with protein
- Wheat-free, gluten-free
- Low-GI, low in calories
- Source of antioxidants
- Source of magnesium, potassium & vitamin E
- High in heart-healthy monounsaturated fats
Top Tip: When baking with almond flour, you may need to add more liquid to your recipe, as almond flour can make the mixture quite a bit drier than wheat flour.
Recipe for Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1½cups Komati Almond Flour
- ¼cup butter
- ¼cup sugar
- 1 egg
- ¼tsp salt
- ½tsp vanilla extract
- ¼tsp baking soda
- ¼cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 375°
- Cream butter and sugar together until smooth
- Mix in the egg
- Add the almond flour, vanilla, salt, and baking soda; mix until incorporated
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Scoop the batter into even portions onto a lined baking tray
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden brown
- Allow to cool slightly before removing the cookies from the tray
- Makes 12 delicious cookies!
Ground blanched almond nuts
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
More like almond meal than flour I think
30 Mar, 2016, By Michelle
Maybe I am wrong, but the grains just did not seem fine enough to call it flour. However I did like it and used it to bake the brownie recipe that was on the F2N website.
Good quality product
29 Mar, 2015, By Petro
I prefer this almond flour in baking to the other brands, as its more finely ground than the others ,good product.