- Raw Brazil nut butter
- Made with certified organic Brazil nuts
- A complete protein (contains all essential amino acids)
- Packed with omega-6 fatty acids
- Source of vitamin E & B-complex vitamins
- Source of selenium, copper, manganese, zinc, potassium, calcium & iron
Did You Know? Selenium is an essential mineral needed to help with the production and function of antioxidants. It’s also needed for healthy thyroid gland function. Your body can’t make its own selenium; therefore you need to get it from dietary sources, like Brazil nuts.
Please Note: This nut butter is naturally oily and will separate at room temperature.
Recipe for Brazil Nut Pasta Sauce:
- 6Tbsp Kitchen Garden Brazil Nut Butter
- 6Tbsp water
- 2Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2Tbsp shoyu/ soya sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- Simple; combine all ingredients in a food processor & blend on high until smooth.
- Drizzle over your favourite pasta or salad dishes!
Blanched certified organic Brazil nuts
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.