- Dimensions: 24cm (9.5")
- Ribbed/ ridged base drains fat away from food
- Quick & convenient
- Makes low-fat cooking easy
- Suitable for the stove top or under the grill
- Gives food a professional pan-seared look
- Cast iron is highly durable & allows for even heat distribution
Tips for the Perfect Pan-Grilled Tofu:
- Heat your Kitchen Craft ribbed cast iron grill pan over high heat.
- The pan has a dry fry design, but you can add 2Tbsp peanut oil for flavour if desired.
- Pat the tofu cubes dry before placing them in the pan. Cook on one side until deep golden-brown, then toss or flip with a slotted spatula.
- When both sides of the tofu have cooked, remove from the pan, then season with salt & herbs. Enjoy with stir-fried vegetables.