- No preservatives
- No artificial additives
- No salt or hydrated fats
- No refined sugar
Did You Know? Bircher Muesli is named after the Swiss doctor Maximillian Bircher-Benner, who created the recipe as part of a healing diet for his patients.
- High in healthy carbohydrates for all-day energy
- Full of dietary fibre, promoting healthy blood sugar & digestion
- An excellent source of B vitamins, supporting healthy growth & energy release
- A good source of bone-building calcium & phosphorus
- Rich in minerals like zinc, iron, magnesium & potassium
- High in protein, providing essential nourishment for growing children
Outer packaging is recyclable. Inner packaging made from 100% compostable non-plastic cellulose.
Please Note: KiddieKix foods are recommended for children over 12 months. All products are produced in a facility that makes foods containing nuts.
Wholegrain rolled oats, desiccated coconut, sunflower seeds, almonds, ground flax seed, juice infused cranberry
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
09 Dec, 2015, By Mie-ling
Used this mix to make a chocolate crunchie
3/4 cup coconut oil, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup honey. Whisk all together and add your KiddieKix muesli, spread on a wax paper and let cool in the fridge! Super Yummy!!!
And great for breakfast with plain yogurt and honey and cinnamon.