This is the classic KiddieKix Bircher Muesli recipe for kids, only fine-milled for a smoother texture.
What goes in?
- Wholegrain oats: A great source of energy-giving carbohydrates, protein & minerals
- Coconut: Super-tasty & full of essential fatty acids
- Sunflower seeds: Packed with vitamins & minerals
- Pumpkin seeds: High in magnesium, zinc & omega-3 fatty acids
- Flax powder: Rich in omegas, adds a fibre boost
- Raisins: Full of iron, fibre & antioxidants, these tasty fruits add a little sweetness
What gets left out?
- Artificial additives
- Salt, hydrated fat, refined sugar
Outer packaging is recyclable. Inner packaging made from 100% compostable non-plastic cellulose.
Please Note: KiddieKix foods are recommended for children over 12 months. All products are produced in a facility that makes foods containing nuts.
Wholegrain rolled oats, desiccated coconut, almonds, sunflower seeds, raisins, flaxseed powder
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
17 Nov, 2014, By Amanda
With the colder last few days weve had Ive been heating some milk and adding this to it and letting it gently simmer for about 5min. It makes the most delicious porridge! Added 1/4 tsp cacao powder as well...yum!