The base of shea butter, jojoba wax, beeswax and castor oil is gentle on the skin, wonderfully moisturising and easily absorbed. Each essential oil in the KiddieKix chest rub has been chosen for its ability to ease coughs and colds:
- Eucalyptus oil has antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and antiseptic powers. A great decongestant for tight chests.
- The menthol in peppermint oil is a great treatment for respiratory problems – commonly used to relieve colds and coughs, sinusitis and bronchitis.
- Cajeput (white tea tree) oil is a natural antiseptic and analgesic. It can be used to treat congestion, colds and throat infections, and to relieve sore and aching muscles.
- Rosemary oil eases breathing problems associated with sinusitis, bronchitis and tight, chesty coughs.
- Cinnamon oil is a warming remedy that acts as an immune stimulant and anti-inflammatory; it’s also antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal.
KiddieKix is a range of all-natural remedies for children, giving health-conscious parents an effective but gentle way to treat common ailments. The Breathe Easy Chest Rub contains no preservatives or additives.
Shea butter, jojoba wax, beeswax and castor oil. Essential oil actives: eucalyptus smithi, peppermint, cajeput, cinnamon leaf and rosemary.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
KiddieKix Breath Easy Chest Rub
12 Nov, 2016, By Abigail
I have been using this throughout winter. I must say that it seems that this little jar is going to last for a very long time. The smell is not overwhelming which I like as some camphor rubs can make my little ones eyes teary.
I really like it!
24 Sep, 2016, By Nicole
I really like this product! I bought it for my daughter who has a cold quite often and I wanted a product that doesn have all the nasties in it. This rub smells amazing and little goes a long way! I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it!
Kiddiekix chesy rub
21 Apr, 2015, By Kothar
Ive been using this for a year now, before I used to use a german homeopathic cream which is a mission to get in SA, Wala. Anyway, the kiddiekix chest rub works amazingly well on all 4 my kids.I put it on the chest, back, under feet even a little bit under nose, and on the point that drains congestion btwn the eyes. If they have a cough, after rubbing them out with this, they sleep throughout the night, without being woken by coughing. I love the ingredients list and esp the fact that it doesn contain camphor. I have successfully used it on my baby from 3 months, he is now 1yr and 3 months. The other kids are 10, 8, and 3. Pls don discontinue this product, its a must have.