- 100% Natural health tonic
- Made with dried Hibiscus sabdariffa flowers and purified water
- Delicious tart, sweet taste: Sweetened with cane sugar*
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives
- Bottled in recyclable glass
- Made in SA
*For diabetics, we recommend Karkade Natural Hibiscus Pro Health Drink – Unsweetened.
The Health Benefits of Hibiscus sabdariffa flowers
- Helps control proper blood viscosity
- Anthocyanins help lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Strengthens the walls of blood vessels
- Enhances intestinal peristalsis
- Helps alleviate heartburn
- Assists with chronic constipation
Antioxidant & Immune Booster
- High in antioxidants and immune boosting phytochemicals, bioflavonoids, polyphenolics, vitamin C, anthocyanins
- Kills pathogens and protects against infections such as colds and flu, chest congestion, and sore throats
- Helps slow down the metabolism of sugar
- Helps shed undesirable weight
- Natural flavonoids fight free radicals
- Antioxidants cleanse the system of toxic wastes
- Protects the liver
- Drains excess liquid via the urine and prevents fluid retention and the risk of developing edema
- Contains no oxalic acid so is safe for renal patients
- Calms the nerves
- Relieves fatigue
The Health Tonic known the world over
The health drink made with Hibiscus sabdariffa flowers is known across the world. In West Africa the drink is called Bissap. In Egypt, Sudan, Iran and Saudi Arabia it is called Karkadé. In the Caribbean and in Latin America (Panama and Mexico) it is called Agua de Jamaica.
Directions for Use
For optimal health benefits drink 2-3 cups per day. Serve chilled or hot as a weight-loss supplement and for colds and flu.
Keep refrigerated once opened and use within 3 days
Purified water, Hibiscus sabdariffa, cane sugar
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.