- Anti-ageing agent green tea is also a powerful antioxidant, which means it reduces free radical damage
- Tulsi has a magical scent and is antibacterial and a natural antibiotic
- Avocado oil is wonderful for dehydrated skin
- Olive oil improves your skin’s elasticity
- Pure coconut oil will soften and soothe your skin while restoring its moisture content
Essential oils, Avocado oil, Olive oil, Coconut oil, Castor oil, Lye, Distilled water.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
01 Feb, 2016, By Joande
I really enjoy the fact that this soap leaves my skin silky soft, and that its good value for money.
16 Oct, 2014, By jeane
It is not bad but I will not purchase it again.
I agree with Ilses comments.
I agree with Ilses comments. Value for money
Interesting thing about the Tulsi plant; in Vedic India, the tulsi plant is actually worshiped.
Interesting thing about the Tulsi plant; in Vedic India, the tulsi plant is actually worshiped. It is considered to be a holy plant. So, knowing that, I was curious to smell the tulsi soap and feel the effects on my skin. It doesnt smell of anything really, which is awesome, cause theres nothing worse than an overpowering smell sitting in your nose the whole day. But it feels fantastic on your skin, is soft and lathers nicely. I am happy with this soap and will continue ordering it.