- Certified organic
- Suitable for all skin types – dry, oily or sensitive
- No sodium lauryl sulphate
- No parabens or phthalates
- No mineral oil (paraffin, petrochemicals),
- No artificial colours or synthetic fragrances
- Not tested on animals
- Eco-friendly & biodegradable
- Packaged in recyclable materials
Kaolin clay has potent natural purifying properties and draws out toxins, gently but effectively. It also stimulates the circulation and helps to regulate the production of sebum – so your skin won’t be left feeling too dry or too oily.
Bentonite clay is largely composed of tiny crystals found naturally in volcanic ash. It helps to open and cleanse the pores, helping to eliminate blemishes, and also acts like a sponge, drawing toxins and impurities out of your body. A great treatment for acne-prone skin.
- Mix Just Pure clay with filtered water or toner to make a smooth paste; add 1 or 2 drops of essential oil if desired
- Apply a layer over clean face and neck, and leave for 10 - 15 minutes
- Wash off with tepid water and face cloth
- Follow with your preferred toner and moisturising cream
Kaolin clay, bentonite, aqua, gluconolactone, sodium benzoate, essential oils of cedarwood, frankincense & myrrh
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
18 Feb, 2015, By Frances
Unfortunately I suspect the sodium benzoate caused a red rash on my face. Perhaps not for sensitive skin.