What sets Juice Beauty’s mineral makeup apart?
- Made with minerals and organic ingredients; kind to your skin and the planet. Enriched with vitamin E.
- No parabens, petroleum, propylene, butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides or phthalates.
- Recyclable/ sustainable packaging, printed with soy ink.
- No artificial fragrances or colours.
- Smooth cream-to-powder finish.
- Not tested on animals.
- Suitable for all skin types.
The key ingredients in this organic foundation all have special benefits for your skin:
- Grape seed oil is full of resveratrol, an antioxidant-rich substance that fights free radical damage.
- Jojoba oil is a powerful natural emollient (moisturiser) full of essential fatty acids.
- Aloe juice is a very soothing anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory. Promotes healthy skin and minimises wrinkles.
- Acai berry is full of protective antioxidants and nourishing fatty acids; it preserves the skin’s elasticity by preventing collagen breakdown.
- Goji berry is another anti-inflammatory agent, packed with the power of antioxidants.
- Blueberry seed oil is a good source of fatty acids and antioxidants
- Cranberry seed oil is a lightweight moisturiser, full of antioxidants. It helps to preserve collagen and elastin levels in your skin.
- Strawberry seed oil feeds the skin with fatty acids and gamma tocopherol.
- Pomegranate seed oil is a rejuvenating anti-inflammatory that promotes a brighter, firmer complexion.
- Raspberry seed oil is high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids (up to 83%), and also reduces inflammation.
- Sesame oil is a nourishing, softening emollient.
For best results, apply over your Juice Beauty Correcting Concealer and under Refining Finishing Powder. Build coverage as needed.
Aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice)*, vegetable glycerin, glycine soja (organic soybean lecithin)*, ricinus communis (organic castor seed oil)*, sesamum indicum (organic sesame seed oil)*, simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba seed oil)*, cera alba (organic beeswax)*, vitis vinifera (organic grape seed oil)*, vaccinium corymbosum (organic blueberry seed oil)*, punica granatum (organic pomegranate seed oil)*, rubus idaeus (organic raspberry seed oil)*, actinidia chinensis (organic kiwi seed oil)*, vaccinium macrocarpon (organic cranberry seed oil)*, fragaria ananassa (organic strawberry seed oil)*, euterpe oleracea (organic acai berry)*, lycium chinense (organic goji berry)*, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla wax), cetyl alcohol, xanthan gum, tocopherol (Vitamin E), thymus vulgaris (thyme extract), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree extract), rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary extract) and citrus sinensis (sweet orange oil). Ivory colour may contain titanium dioxide, mica, iron oxides.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Ivory is VERY light
01 Sep, 2016, By Lisa
I bought the colour Ivory because I have fair skin. However, it was VERY light! I am usually a 3.25 with Bobby Brown and will probably need to try the colour Sand. Maybe try mixing the 2, I don know. Its difficult buying a foundation online and I don think Ill try it again.
I am thoroughly disappointed
25 Aug, 2016, By Elizabeth
I am quite stumped at the good reviews that this product has received from other users, as this was simply the worst foundation purchase in my life. I have tried applying it in a myriad of ways - with my fingers, with a sponge, with a brush, layering it, not layering it, with and without primer, with and without finishing powder - and unfortunately all that I am able to achieve is a chalky oily look that provides no coverage and rubs off with the slightest movement. It works perhaps on flawless skin, but for those of us that require good coverage on damaged and bumpy skin, I believe this product to be absolutely useless. Inthusiasm is a third of the price and is 1000% better in my opinion.
14 Jan, 2016, By Lyn
I am happy with this foundation. It dries to quite a matte consistency and has good staying power. It works well on oily patches, but doesn look too dry or flaky on drier patches. Coverage is light to medium. You can see your skin through it, which I like, but coverage can be built up, as each layer dries on you skin. I also tried a sample of Inthusiasm liquid foundation, but preferred the consistency and coverage of this foundation.
Good and lasting coverage with no breakouts or irritation
09 Oct, 2015, By Karien
I love this foundation! It gives good and lasting coverage, with zero breakouts or irritation. A little also goes a very long way.
Juice Beauty Ivory Foundation
08 Apr, 2015, By Cheryl
Im very impressed with this product - it makes my skin feel soft and beautiful and gives and even, natural looking skin tone.
09 Jul, 2014, By Amber
I love the texture, I have semi oily skin and this foundation matts nicely, you don need to use more that one or two pumps each time so thats great too and looks very natural stays on for the whole day no problem!