- 120ml Serving of Juice Beauty’s Green Apple Cleansing Gel in a convenient push-top bottle
- Exfoliate & visibly refine with malic acid from organic green apples and organic raw cane sugar.
- Deeply cleanse with coconut cleansers.
- Hydrate & nourish with algae.
- Help purify with sage, lemon & dandelion botanicals.
- Formulated without parabens, petroleum, propylene or butylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, pesticides, phthalates, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrances.
- Juice Beauty products are never tested on animals.
Cleanse morning and evening by massaging onto face, neck and décolleté. Rinse well.
Organic juices of pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice)*, decyl glucoside, sclerotium gum, lysolecithin, pullulan, vegetable glycerin, botanical extracts of saccharum officinarum (organic sugar cane extract)*, salvia officinalis (organic sage leaf extract)*, melissa officinalis (lemon balm leaf extract), taraxacum officinale (dandelion leaf extract), algae extract, camellia sinensis (black tea leaf extract), citrus medica limonum (lemon extract), tocopherol (Vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), capryl hydroxamic acid, caprylyl glycol, sodium hydroxide, xanthan gum, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane),tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citrus reticulata (mandarin), citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet neroli), litsea cubeba (organic may chang)* and cinnamomum camphora (ho wood) pure essential oils
* = Certified organic ingredient
Juice Beauty is constantly updating our ingredients to bring you results using the safest, local, organic and natural ingredients possible.
Made with certified organic ingredients.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.