- Packed with tips and tricks for creating an eco-haven of sustainable &healthy living in the city
- How to grow organic veggies in so many ways, you’ll find one that suites you space , whether it be a community garden, rooftop or even an edible wall
- How to be space efficient in an urban setting – grow an orchard!
- All about urban bees, hens and aquaponics (fish farming)
- Harvesting rainwater and recycling grey water
- Getting started with solar power for off-the-grid living
- How to turn your pool into a wetland haven that doesn’t need chlorine
- Hundreds of colour photographs to inspire you
- Softcover with 256 pages
Jane's Delicious Urban Gardening Sustainable City Living256 Pages
From the best-selling author of Jane’s Delicious Garden, this book is for you if you live in the city but long for the natural life and all things green. Jane’s Delicious Urban Gardening Sustainable City Living will guide you down the garden path to natural urban bliss with plenty of sensible and easy advice. From growing your own organic veggies just about anywhere, keeping urban bees and hens, to turning your pool into a wetland, you’ll soon be surrounded by a sustainable eco wonderland.
- Proudly South African
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.