InnerMagic is played between a grown up and one or two children.
The Inner Magic Game:
- Improves self-confidence
- Teaches kids about feelings
- Gets everyone moving, thinking and speaking
- Helps kids overcome challenges
- Boosts communication skills and brings everyone closer
- Strengthens all areas of development
It can help with
- A sense of helplessness,
- Understanding and managing children
- Developing your child’s natural potential
How it’s played
Starting off on the grasses of Magic Land with the snowy mountain ahead and flowing waterfall below, set off on a magical adventure journey of rainbow stars leading to six other special places. Along the way, each coloured star has different cards which asks questions (about how we feel, what we would do or say) or tells us to do repeat or do something
Lucky cards, Chance cards and Along the Way cards can make just about anything happen, so it’s really fun! There are even Feel Good stickers – with great words that make us feel good. Once you land in a special place we find the magic inside by doing stuff to win a special beaded ring token belonging to that place. Collect all 6 special place tokens and return to Magic Land as the winner, along with all the magic inside!