- Design: Egg-shape
- Colour: Black
- Material: Ceramic
- A lovely gift for friends & family
- Great for yoga studios & meditation spaces
- Creates a gentle natural fragrance anywhere in your home
Did You Know? Aromatherapy has been used for over 6000 years; ancient Chinese healers would burn special herbs to promote a sense of wellbeing and calm. In fact, it is believed that they identified more than an amazing 300 health-giving herbs that could be used in aromatherapy.
For best results, use your Indalo burner together with our pure organic essential oils and natural beeswax tea-light candles.
- Add 5-10 drops of your favourite essential oil to a little water in the top basin of your Indalo burner.
- Light a tea-light candle and place it in the bottom compartment of the burner.
- Enjoy the fragrance of the essential oil as it diffuses into the room.
- Ensure that there is always water in the basin of the burner while it’s in use. Top up with water and essential oil as needed.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
19 Nov, 2015, By Aneke
I particularly like the design and colour of this - have noticed that the under side gets very hot after its been burning a while, but that hasn caused any problems yet. Definitely buy the large size (it is not very big at all).