- One of nature’s richest sources of natural vitamins A and D
- Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA
- Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease
- One serving of Olde World® Icelandic Cod Liver Oil provides over 750mg of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids
- The vitamins A and D in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support normal calcium metabolism, normal bone development, and help maintain healthy bone structure
- The vitamin A in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil supports eye health, normal skin and hair structure, and healthy immune function
- The Omega-3 fatty acids found in Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil support healthy neurological and brain function
- All-natural lemon mint flavour
- Olde World Icelandic Cod Liver Oil is molecularly distilled and undergoes quality control measures to ensure purity standards are met
- Great for those on low carbohydrate diets
What are the benefits of Vitamin D supplementation?
Current research shows that vitamin D deficiency, believed to be almost non-existent in the North American population, might be more prevalent than originally thought. vitamin D, well known for its ability to support calcium metabolism, has also been shown to support healthy carbohydrate metabolism. Research shows that healthy individuals without a vitamin D deficiency more often demonstrate a normal glucose metabolism than their vitamin D deficient counterparts. Additionally, vitamin D is suggested to play a pivotal role in supporting normal muscle tone and strength.
Adults take one teaspoon per day unless otherwise advised by your healthcare practitioner
Cod liver oil, natural lemon essence, natural peppermint essence, alpha tocopherol
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
All our omegas sorted
20 Oct, 2016, By Alex
This cod liver oil has worked wonders boosting our immune system, without any fishy smells or taste my little one enjoys it too. The omegas have boosted our vitality too and my hair and nails are in the best condition ever - a supplement fit for vikings!
01 Dec, 2015, By Alexa
I have used this cod liver oil as I cannot get hold of fermented cod liver oil in South Africa without having to pay ridiculous costs for importing. This oil has no fishy taste or smell, in fact you would never know you were drinking cod liver oil.