More about the Hugseez baby carrier:
- A wrap made from a soft & comfortable cotton/ Lycra fabric blend
- Suitable for newborn - 18 months
- Colour: Grey
- No buckles or rings; comfortable for mom & dad to wear
- Spreads weight evenly across upper body; no strain on the back or shoulders
- Supports baby’s back & hips
- Comfortable enough for baby to sleep in
- Allows for discreet breastfeeding
Why use a baby carrier?
There are so many benefits to baby wearing. In traditional African culture, carrying babies in slings has long been the norm – and more and more parents from other cultures are discovering the benefits for themselves:
- Unlike a stroller or removable car seat, baby slings give parents a hands-free way to take baby out & about.
- Slings give babies a better sense of security as they stay close to mom or dad while discovering the world.
- Carriers keep baby up at eye-level rather than down at knee-level; this makes communication easier with your little one & helps them learn.
- Babies worn in slings tend to fuss & cry less than those not carried in slings.
- Baby slings are amazing bonding tools, keeping little ones close to the bodies of their caregivers, helping them feel safe & loved.
There are three comfortable ways to hold baby in the Hugseez carrier:
- Newborn hold
- Cradle hold
- Cuddle hold
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
24 Jul, 2015, By Andrea
I lived in this wrap for the first 9 months of my babies life. It supported baby beautifully, and also me. All other designs and wraps put too much pressure on my back as opposed to this which distributes the weight beautifully. (I have tried them all.) I cannot recommend it enough!
12 Mar, 2015, By Kerryn
I must say I am quite disappointed in this product overall. It does not support baby AND its actually just a piece of material you wrap (for that price?) – I thought it was like the one you get at baby city just natural material etc.