- A very informative, well researched and fact based book that is a must read.
- The information reported is 100% fact based.
- Dimensions (inches) 6 wide x 9 tall
Here's Just Some Of The Secrets This Book Reveals
- Why the media hide the 90% Cure Rate for Cancer that exist
- In 1922 a Cure for Cancer was already available and is still today
- Several Cures were available since
- Read why Natural Cures for Cancer cannot be marketed
- 90% of all Cancers are Curable with the Correct Treatment
- The Forbidden Cures
- Treatments Available Today
- The Important Decision About Treatment Options
- Successful Cancer Clinics were closed down, why?
"This book will help you to be better prepared to make the decisions that will be required from you to make once cancer has been diagnosed, whether it is to help yourself, a relative or a friend."
Worldwide 20,000 people die every day of cancer. In the USA 1 out of every 3 Americans have cancer with 1 Million diagnosed every year. When you have cancer or just been diagnosed with cancer you need to know the implications of all the treatments that is or will be recommended to you, to make the important decisions awaiting you.
About the Author
Marius Pretorius is a post graduate in Industrial Sociology and has his own importing and marketing business, and also works with business owners in an ever changing business environment. His latest venture is his own Appzine, or electronic magazine for mobiles.
A compulsive reader, he wrote this book after his best friend died of cancer. When his friend was diagnosed, he tried to find a guide on what to do and how to cope, but could not find anything that could help his friend. After his death he decided to write this book to help others in the same situation.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.