Hopefield Eye Contour Balm gently hydrates and nourishes the delicate skin around your eyes and reduces under-eye puffiness within 30 minutes of application.
- Not tested on animals
- No artificial fragrances or colours
- No parabens or petroleum
An all-natural balm that helps:
- Improve under-eye puffiness: visibly reduces puffiness within 30 minutes of application.
- Improves skin texture: gently hydrates and nourishes the delicate skin around your eyes and softens the appearance of fine lines after 4 weeks of continuous use.
The nutrients in seaweed & marigold penetrate deeply into the skin, and help to maintain skin hydration and firmness.
Seaweed draws out toxins and impurities while improving the circulation
Marigold is high in flavonoids, saponins and triterpenes which work to ease swelling and reduce under-eye puffiness.
- Apply to cleansed skin before you apply your moisturiser.
- Disperse 1 drop of Eye Contour Balm into the palm of your hand. Use your ring finger to dab the balm along the eye contour (about 1 - 1.5cm under your eye).
- Rub your palms together to create warmth. Place your palms on your face (the hollow of your palms should be on your cheekbones) and apply gentle pressure for about 5 seconds. Release pressure for a second and apply pressure again.
- Repeat until the Eye Contour Balm is fully absorbed.
Sweet almond oil (prunus dulcis), seaweed (porphyra capensis), marigold (calendula officinalis), beeswax, essential oils of palmarosa (cymbopogon martini), mandarin (citrus reticulate)
Allergens: Iodine (seaweed), almond oil, beeswax
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Great product but packaging....
05 Jan, 2017, By Marcelo
I have a very sensitive skin (face) and basically anything thats too oily give me spots. The serum blends well into the skin; I really like this product, its so smooth and it works, the only downside is the bottle, perhaps the manufacturer could invest a bit more money in a better pump, the pump thing is so hard to press that when I press too much product comes out... please, a better packaging for this amazing product.
gives me a rash
04 Jul, 2015, By Carol Anne
Gave me a rash - I should have checked the ingredients before I bought - I can't use seaweed or marine products on my skin! Silly me. I was sold by the description herbs. Lesson learnt.
26 May, 2015, By Lizel
The Hopefield Herbs Eye Contour Balm and Face Balm products are amazing. I have stopped using moisturisers and eye creams that used to cost me thousands of Rands. These products are so much better. I use the Face Balm on my décolletage as well and have seen a significant decrease in the vertical lines.
28 Apr, 2015, By Anton
This product really lives up to its claim. I have used it for a week and have noticed (and so has everyone else) that they eye contour area looks smoother, younger. Be careful though, you really only need a drop as the directions state. If you use too much your eyes will look oily! It has also made the skin look fresher and more radiant.