- Capacity: 500ml (18oz)
- Labelled with a stylish gift swing tag
- Airtight rubber sealing rings
- Metal lever-arm sealing mechanism
- Designed to preserve freshness & flavour
Recipe for Spiced Apple Chutney:
- 2 large red apples, peeled cored & diced
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 125g sultanas
- 80ml red wine vinegar
- 40g organic dark brown soft sugar
- ½tsp ground ginger
- ¼tsp cumin
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- Sterilise your preserving jars with boiling water.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Stir well & season generously with salt & pepper.
- Pour into your preserving jar(s) & refrigerate for 2-3 days, shaking once a day.
- Enjoy with cheese & crackers. This chutney will keep for up to a week more.
Handwash only; not suitable for dishwashers
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Home Made Deluxe Glass 500ml Preserving Jar
11 Jan, 2017, By Shari
Love this jar. Really great for storing jams, spreads or face masks. Very convenient sealer with the jar and lovely and easy to use.
Makes the perfect gift
26 May, 2016, By Sheena
Having been making fermented veggies so am using these to fill as gifts. They look wonderful filled with kim chi or beetroot. A winner.