- 500ml (26cm)
- Made from clear glass
- Ceramic flip top lid creates an airtight seal
- Great for storing & serving chilled drinks
- Glass is natural, reusable, eco-friendly & so stylish
- Makes a lovely housewarming gift
Recipe for Passionfruit Cordial:
- 225g sugar
- 375ml filtered water
- 250ml fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 250ml fresh passionfruit (granadilla) pulp
- Combine the sugar, water & lemon juice in a saucepan & cook over low heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the sugar dissolves.
- Increase to medium heat & bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes or until the syrup thickens slightly.
- Stir in the passionfruit pulp. Set aside for 30 minutes to cool.
- Strain the mixture through a fine sieve into a sterile glass jug. Use the back of a spoon to push through the pulp. Discard the seeds.
- Pour the syrup into your Home Made cordial bottle & seal it. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- To serve, add a little cordial to a glass of sparkling water with ice cubes.
Care InstructionsHandwash only