- Capacity: 1 Litre (29cm)
- Ceramic flip top lid creates an airtight seal
- Printed “Fresh from the Farm Dairy” motif
Benefits of keeping your milk (or other drinks) in glass:
- Reusable, saves waste (eco-friendly)
- Inert & non-leaching
- BPA-free, phthalate-free
- Preserves flavour & freshness for longer
- Classic & stylish
Recipe for Home-Made Coconut Milk:
- 1½ cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 4 cups filtered water
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1tsp vanilla extract or the seeds of 1 vanilla bean
- 4 pitted medjool dates
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Start blending on low speed, then switch to high speed.
- Blend for at least 2 minutes, until creamy & smooth.
- Place a nut milk bag over the mouth of a wide-mouthed jar; secure with a rubber band.
- Pour the coconut milk through to strain it, collecting the pulp.
- Decant the strained coconut milk into your Kitchen Craft Home Made Milk Bottle.
- Keep refrigerated; will keep for approx. 4 days. Makes 3½ - 4 cups.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
18 Sep, 2016, By Vivien N
I just got this. Its lovely. The ceramic top does tend to chip so be careful with it.
I will use it to store my almond and coconut milk. Add a dash of colloidal silver to help keep things fresh.