These Himalayan salt glasses are a special addition to any meal.
- Stylish & elegant
- Versatile; suitable for servings range of refreshments
- Great for subtly flavouring foods & drinks
- Source of trace minerals
Use your Himalayan salt cup to serve the following:
- Sorbet, ice cream, margaritas & other cocktails
- Fruit skewers & cubes (watermelon, strawberries or sweet melon work really well)
- Shrimp cocktail & tempura strips
- Bread sticks
- Nuts, olives or pickles
- Sauces, spices & condiments
Himalayan crystal rock salt is mined in pristine conditions, in the Salt Range of Pakistan (part of the greater Himalayas). This salt is not processed, heated, refined or bleached, and no chemicals have been added.
- This product is made from 100% natural salt; colour and surface texture will vary.
- Please note that contact with liquids will cause the salt to slowly melt. This is normal.
- The better care you take of your Himalayan salt glass, the longer it will last. Do not soak or hold under running water.
- After use, gently clean your salt glass with a damp cloth.
- Do not use detergent or place the glass under running water.
- NOT suitable for dishwashers.
- Always ensure your salt glass is completely dry before the next use.