Himalaya’s ultra-gentle herbal V-Gel has a demulcent action, which means it forms a soothing film over delicate mucous membranes to relieve pain, inflammation and discomfort. You can use V-Gel to treat the symptoms of:
- Vaginal candidiasis (fungal yeast infection)
- Vaginal trichomoniasis (parasitic vaginal infection)
- Nonspecific bacterial vaginitis
- Prevention of post-operative vaginal infections
- Leukorrhea (thick and white/yellow vaginal discharge)
V-Gel promotes a healthy pH balance, and supports healthy levels of Candida (yeast) in the reproductive tract.
The key ingredients in V-Gel work to soothe and treat infections and irritations:
- Persian Rose (Satapatri): An antiviral ingredient that stops infectious viruses from maturing. It also has antibacterial properties and fights the bacteria that cause women’s reproductive tract infections.
- Triphala: An anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent; triphala soothes irritations and eliminates harmful bacteria.
- Cardamom (Ela): A natural analgesic that works to relieve the pain associated with vaginitis, cervicitis and leukorrhea.
V-Gel is a product of the trusted Himalaya brand, a range of herbal wellness products that have undergone extensive clinical research and trials to ensure consistently excellent quality and performance.
Note: Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits your condition.
- Apply 1 to 2g twice daily, using the calibrated applicator (included).
- Continue treatment for 1 to 2 weeks, or until the symptoms are relieved.
- Wash the applicator with soap and warm water thoroughly and keep it dry for re-use.
- V-Gel is not known to have any side effects if applied or used as per the prescribed dosage.
Each gm of V-Gel contains: Triphala 4.0mg, Satapatri (Rosa damascena Syn. R.centifolia)3.6mg, Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) 3.6mg, Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa)3.6mg, Shaileyam (Parmelia perlata)2.0mg, Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)1.6mg, Haridra (Curcuma longa)1.6mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
28 Aug, 2015, By Anon
Offers relief and helps clears up candida. Probably best combined with diet and anti-fungal supplements.