- Certified USDA Organic
- Supports the production of dopamine
About dopamine: Dopamine is the chemical messenger (neurotransmitter) linked to our brain’s pleasure and reward centres. It motivates us to seek and achieve rewards, and regulates our emotional responses. Simply put, dopamine helps to promote an interest and enjoyment of daily life!
Mucuna is naturally high in L-DOPA, a direct precursor to dopamine. That means it has the following health benefits:
- Helps to protect against conditions caused by low dopamine levels: depression, insomnia & Parkinson’s disease
- A natural nervine & mood tonic
- Promotes tranquillity and overall relaxation
- Promotes more restful sleep; improves alertness during the day
- A natural aphrodisiac; improves male fertility & performance
Did You Know? Dopamine can’t cross your body’s blood-brain barrier. However L-DOPA, the precursor to dopamine found in velvet bean, can cross the barrier; that means it can be converted into the amino acids that support your brain’s functioning.
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily with meals.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct light.
Each 2 capsule serving contains:
- Velvet bean seed (Mucuna pruriens DC.) dried water extract 500mg
- Other ingredients: 100% Kosher Vcaps, microcrystalline cellulose, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
01 Sep, 2015, By Lauritz
I love this stuff,very potent anti-depressant, works after three days, but the effects lasts only for a few days. But I love to take this during times of high stress or sadness in my life.At the third day of taking these I can stop smiling.