Himalaya Garcinia is:
- A winner of Better Nutrition Magazine’s Best of Supplements Award 2013
- Packed with 65% HCA (hydroxycitric acid)
What makes garcinia such an effective weight control supplement?
- Supports the normal metabolism of fatty lipids
- Boosts your metabolism & energy levels
- Improves stamina for a more effective exercise regime
- Keeps you feeling fuller & satisfied for longer; reduces overeating
- Acts as a natural appetite suppressant
- Decreases your body’s production & absorption of fats
- Helps your body to convert fats into energy more effectively
- Supports normal serotonin levels in the brain, helping to control appetite & satiety
- Helps to keep blood sugar & cholesterol levels within normal range
Please Note: Himalaya Garcinia works best in combination with a balanced diet & regular exercise routine.
- Take 1-2 capsules twice daily with meals.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct light.
Each 2 capsule serving contains:
- Garcinia fruit (Garcinia indica Desr.) dried water extract 700mg
- 100% Kosher Vcaps, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, dicalcium phosphate
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
21 Oct, 2016, By Lundy
I have only been using the product about 1 and a half weeks now, and love that I don have any side effects! Love it
23 Jun, 2016, By Rene
This is a great product and cheaper than in the shops!
27 Apr, 2016, By Sindy
I initially started with only 2 capsules per day-1 in the morning and 1 at night but saw no decrease in appetite. After about a week I increased it to 2 capsules per serving, a total of 4 capsules per day. Im not a sickly person at all but immediately after taking 2 capsules I felt sick-eyes burning, slight fever and my lower back felt like there were pins poking. I had a slight fever the whole day. I felt slightly better fter I woke up the following morning