160g of Premium golden honey sourced from bee farmers in the Western Cape, carefully infused with certified organic cacao
- Deliciously sweet, premium quality honey
- Infused with certified organic, decadent cacao
- Hi honey does not contain any added sugar or preservatives.
- Can be included as an ingredient in cooking and baking, or added as a topping on yoghurt/deserts or enjoyed on toast etc
Cacao has magnesium, and other essential minerals including calcium, sulphur, zinc, iron, copper, potassium, and manganese - beneficial minerals for a healthy immune system. It also contains natural anti-depressant properties, powerful anti-oxidant action and appetite supressing abilities.
Healing benefits of raw honey:
- Antiviral, antibacterial & antifungal properties
- A potent antioxidant
- A great natural source of energy
- Strengthens the immune system
- Soothes sore throats & inflammation
- Local raw honey helps to combat seasonal allergies
- May help to stabilise blood pressure and balance blood sugar levels
Many people also enjoy adding Hi honey infusions to warm beverages such as tea or coffee or hot chocolate. Give your coffee a kick with a Hi honey infusion or a spoon for added depth and flavour to your cup of Rooibos tea. Can be included as an ingredient in cooking and baking, or added as a topping on yoghurt/deserts or enjoyed on toast etc
Pure local honey infused with certified organic cacao
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.