Here’s how the chai and vanilla scrub gives you a glow:
- Brown sugar is rich in glycolic acid & gently exfoliates the skin, getting rid of dull, dead skin cells.
- Chai tea contains spices that stimulate the circulation, boosting oxygen & blood flow to the skin which gives it a healthy glow.
- Vanilla oil is a source of B vitamins & antioxidants, promoting healthy, younger-looking skin.
- Chamomile oil has a calming, anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
- Apricot oil is a non-greasy moisturiser that’s rich in anti-ageing vitamins A & E.
Apply to damp skin during a shower or bath, using upward sweeping motions. Rinse off & enjoy gorgeous glowing skin. Use 2-3 times a week for best results.
Avoid using this body scrub on sensitive areas, and don’t use it as a facial scrub.
Soft brown sugar, coconut oil, grapeseed, apricot kernel oil, chai tea, vanilla & chamomile essential oils