- No sulphates
- No artificial fragrances or colours
- Made with SLSA, a plant-based alternative to SLS
- Ideal for dry & damaged hair
- Aloe gel combats dandruff, moisturises the scalp, conditions the hair & even contains enzymes that promote hair growth. It also has alkalising properties.
- Olive oil is richly moisturising & high in antioxidants; it promotes a healthier scalp & soft shiny hair.
- Jojoba is a rich source of fatty acids; it adds strength, shine & softness to your tresses.
- Apply to wet hair and gently massage the hair and scalp.
- Leave on for a few minutes for an intensive treatment.
- Rinse with lukewarm water, repeat as needed.
- For best results, follow with Hey Gorgeous Aloe & Olive Conditioner
Distilled water, aloe gel, cold-pressed olive oil, jojoba, vit B5, SLSA, botanical infusions & essential oils
Please Note: Product label may be outdated, as new products are sometimes packed in old packaging to save waste. Latest ingredients are listed above.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
07 Oct, 2016, By Victoria
This shampoo smells great, lathers really well and you only need a small amount. The price is fine too. Will buy again.
16 Feb, 2016, By Cheri
Very happy with this shampoo - I have been using it for over a month now. It lathers up a storm, my hair doesn feel dry and tangle(y) Other natural shampoos have left my hair feeling very dry and coated if that makes sense. But this shampoo (and the conditioner) has left my hair feeling soft and my scalp healthy.
Hair looks and feels good
23 Oct, 2015, By Tamarin
Love this in combination with the conditioner. My hair and scalp feel so good. Don have to use a lot if you are used to using natural shampoos. Very happy with my purchase.
17 Jun, 2015, By Melissa
This product makes your hair feel fantastic. I really like that the product is pure and also against animal cruelty. My only wish would be that it would combat my frizz a little more.