- Reduces kilojoule absorption
- Boosts your metabolism
- Curbs appetite & reduces cravings
- Helps to reduce high cholesterol
- Helps to regulate your moods
- Promotes a slower rise in blood sugar levels
How it works:
- Pectin expands when it makes contact with liquid, helping you to feel fuller for longer.
- Pectin also slows down the emptying of your stomach, & moderates blood sugar levels.
- Nettle has cleansing properties, acts as an appetite suppressant & stimulates the metabolism.
- Guar gum is a natural laxative fibre that softens & bulks up waste material; it also helps to reduce the amount of glucose & cholesterol absorbed by the intestines.
- Take 2-3 capsules with 2 glasses of water, 10 minutes before your “cheat meal”.
- Detailed instructions enclosed.
Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Each 100mg contains:
- Guar gum 250mg
- Pectin 50mg
- Stinging nettle 50mg
In vegetable-derived glycerine capsules
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
It seems to be effective
01 Dec, 2015, By Maryke
Ive used this a couple of times now when eating out or indulging in large meals and carb-loaded snacks. There was no bloating and the weight stayed off the following day(s).