From the tropical fields of Brazil, meet Premium Cassava Flour, your new best friend for life. A new generation, neutral tasting, Paleo-friendly, perfect-for- baking, soft and fluffy flour.
Cassava flour is one of the preferred baking ingredients used to substitute normal wheat flour in a 1:1 ratio in many Paleo recipes.
- Perfect for wheat and gluten intolerant individuals as it is naturally wheat and gluten free.
- Although the price exceeds that of ordinary flour, it remains competitive relative to other Gluten, Wheat, Grain or Nut- free flours.
- There is currently no such product sold that we are aware of in South Africa.
- Originally a staple food in South America and Middle Africa
- The same fluffy texture and mild neutral flavour of ordinary wheat flour
- GMO-free, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, and Nut-Free
- Substitutes 1:1 with ordinary wheat flour in many of your favourite recipes, so swapping is as easy as pie.
Cassava, also known as manioc, is a plant that grows in tropical climates close to the equator. Cassava roots are also the source of tapioca starch and similar products labeled as tapioca flour. The current conventional name for products, other than flour, derived from cassava is “tapioca.”
Serving Size 1/8 cup (15g)
Servings per container: about 30
Amount per serving / %Daily Values*
- Calories - 57
- Calories from fat - 0,75
- Total Fat <1g / 0%
- Saturated Fat- 0%
- Cholesterol - 0mg / 0%
- Sodium- 0mg / 0%
- Total Carbohydrate - 14g / 5%
- Saturated Fat - / 4%
- Sugars - 0.15g /
- Protein- 0.15g / 0%
- Vitamin A - 0%
- Vitamin C -1%
- Calcium - 2.7%
- Iron - 0.8%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
09 Nov, 2016, By Christopher
So possibly not the dish to judge the versatility of the flour by but the pancakes were good.
04 Nov, 2016, By Nissa
I baked doggie treats and they worked well. But Ive been a little wary of other baked goods, mainly because I am not supposed to eat them. But I will definitely try it out soon and report back.
order #213923 CASAVA FLOUR
04 Nov, 2016, By Deborah
PLEASE SED ME A BREAD RECIPE FOR THIS FLOUR
14 Oct, 2016, By Nicolene
I just made some tortillas and they were amazing! Can wait to try some more recipes.