- Clear, filtered apple cider vinegar
- Great for salads, vinaigrettes, pickling and marinades
- Can be used as a natural disinfectant and household cleaner
- Makes a great hair rinse mixed with water for beautiful soft, shiny hair and to combat dandruff
- Use as a slimming tonic
- Mix with water to make a skin purifying facial toner – great for acne
- An alternative to the fruitier flavour of unfiltered ACV that doesn’t contain the sediment
You may be wondering why the filtered Apple Cider Vinegar is preserved with sulphur dioxide when the cloudy ones aren’t. The preservative keeps the cloudy culture called the “mother” from growing back in order to keep it clear. “The Mother” is a collection of enzymes, protein strands and friendly bacteria that some people feel contribute to ACV’s great health benefits. It still contains lots of goodness for you filtered though, just easier to use for all sorts of applications where you might not want the cloudy sediment.
Apple Cider Vinaigrette Recipe
1 minced garlic clove
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1-2 tablespoons raw honey
1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all of the ingredients in glass mason jar, close the lid and shake until the ingredient are combined and the honey is dissolved. Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes before serving over your greens.
Preserved with Sulphur dioxide
Packed in a facility that processes nuts and peanuts
Filtered Apple Cider Vinegar (min 5% acidity), preservative sulphur dioxide (the nature of this product requires that it be preserved)
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.