How does the trio of coffee, cinnamon and orange work to reduce cellulite?
- Applying coffee (caffeine) topically stimulates the circulation, reducing the appearance of cellulite lumps, bumps and dimples.
- Caffeine also tones the skin, leaving it firmer and smoother.
- Cinnamon stimulates the blood vessels under the skin, boosting circulation and plumping the skin for a smoother, younger appearance.
- Cinnamon increases collagen production, reducing the signs of ageing.
- Orange oil also boosts collagen production, and detoxifies congested skin.
Vitis vinifera (grapeseed oil), triticum vulgare (wheatgerm oil), citrus aurantium dulcis (orange peel oil), cinnamonium cassia (cinnamon) leaf oil, coffea arabica (coffee seed oil), schinziophyton rautanenii (mongongo) kernel oil
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.