PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: We will not accept returns of any feminine hygiene, menstrual or intimate products such as reusable pads, menstrual cups and sponges, yoni eggs or underwear.
Please Note: Colour & print may vary from batch to batch & therefore may not match the image above.
- Medium Cloth Pad: Length 27cm
- 100% organic cotton cover is soft & breathable
- Comfortable & gentle against delicate areas
- Effective & absorbent
- Waterproof coating prevents leaks
- Discreet, odour-free & easy to clean
- Bleach-free & formaldehyde-free
- Fastened with a chafe-proof, rust-proof button
- Cost-effective; reusable for up to 2-3 years
- Using organic, external protection eliminates the risk of toxic shock
- Using chemical-free protection reduces rashes & irritation
- Beautifully designed in attractive colours & patterns
- Easy to fold up for temporary storage in a ziploc bag (included)
Did You Know? Billions of disposable pads and tampons end up in landfills every year, and the plastics in disposable pads take years to start decomposing. Disposable products are not disappearing products – by replacing them with reusable menstrual pads, you’ll be dramatically reducing the amount of waste you generate in your lifetime!
To position your Hannahpad, simply place it over the gusset area of your underwear, then fold the wings around the bottom of the underwear and fasten the snap button. Ensure that the pad is comfortably positioned and that no parts are folded over.
Please wash your Hannahpad before first use.
- Machine wash using a natural, biodegradable detergent, or a hydrogen peroxide spray (6-9% solution).
- Do not clean with harsh chemical bleach.
- Do not clean with vinegar.
- Do not iron.
- Do not tumble dry.
There are two methods to clean your pads between uses.
Dry Pail Method:
- Rinse in cold water until the pad runs clean.
- Rub with a biodegradable bar soap.
- Spray with hydrogen peroxide solution (6-9%).
- Store in a bucket with a lid.
- Machine wash & hang to dry.
Wet Pail Method:
- Store your pads in a bucket with a lid. Cover with water.
- Replace the water daily.
- Machine wash & hang to dry.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
28 Jun, 2016, By Paula
I find these to be the best cloth pad and a very easy cross over from conventional pads. Ive stopped using the cup since I got Hannah pads, because they are so convenient and effective. I have all the sizes and wear them as appropriate for my flow. I have never had a leak with a hannah pad. They are
- thin, so you can forget about them
- soft against the skin
- yes, the small size moves a bit, but I have not had that problem with any of the other sizes
I wish the locally made ones were as good!
31 Jan, 2016, By Nelia
I wanted to try going completely green, switching to menstrual cups and cloth pads. The menstrual cups went fine, but I can see myself using the cloth pads that much. Pros: They have a higher absorbency than disposable pads. They e reusable. Cons: They are somewhat uncomfortable. They shift in your undies. They take time to wash dry. If you have sensitive skin and you are really committed to going green, I guess you can make the cloth pad work for you, but honestly, I don think I will be using it or recommending it any time soon.