This 1 litre spray bottle of G WIZZ is a biological active liquid formulation containing a proprietary consortium of active bacterial spores that produces high levels of key extracellular enzymes. These enzymes effectively degrade and completely break down all organic ingrained dirt, proteins, starches, fats, oils, grease and faeces.
- Heavy-duty multi- surface cleaner and degreaser
- Biodegradable, safe for the environment
- Non-pollutant, organic and contains renewable ingredients
- Rapidly digests a wide spectrum of organic waste on contact
- Can multiply rapidly, providing a scalable effect
- Once all waste has been digested, the microbes and enzymes are self-limiting and biodegradable
- Suitable for use in septic tanks and all sanitary and sewage treatment systems
- Cleans toilets, sinks, showers, drain lines, rubbish disposal areas, all surfaces
- Digests faeces, grease, fat, starch and other solid waste materials
- Reduces fly and cockroach population, by digesting amines, which could attract these insects
- Eliminates odours. Does not simply mask smells, but removes the molecules that cause the odours.
- Safe. Non-corrosive, non-pathogenic.
- Contains no EDTA or other harsh chemicals
- Eliminates the need for toxic chemicals and hot water
This stable blend of safe proprietary bacterial spores produces multiple enzymes that degrade a wide range of greasy, grimy, stubborn soiling that other cleaners can't reach.
Works Wonders in:
- Heavy duty multi-surface cleaning & degreasing.
- Toilets, showers and bathrooms.
- Drain line maintenance.
- Septic tanks & Pit waste treatment.
- Garbage disposal areas & dumpsters.
- Kills & controls odours
- Waste water & Sewage treatment.
Let next generation technology get the dirty work done: The good bacteria in G Wizz produce enzymes that that penetrate deep into the pores of surfaces, breaking down all organic ingrained dirt, proteins, starches, fats, oils, grease and toilet waste.
- Enhanced aerobic and anaerobic performance, ideal for applications subject to aerobic and anaerobic environments
- Accelerated enzymatic degradation allows the spore blend to work faster and more effectively
- Superior germination and outgrowth results in increased bacterial activity in a variety of organic waste applications
- General organic waste degrader
- A stable consortium of safe Bacillus spores
- Production of multiple enzymes providing a wide range of degradation capabilities
- Excretion of high levels of stable enzymes
- A proprietary inhibitory system that provides excellent product stability and acts as an essential growth stimulant promoting superior germination and outgrowth.
Greenman cleaners are safe and non-toxic, but they should still be handled with care. Not intended for internal use; avoid contact with eyes.
A proprietary blend of bacillus spores, citrus oil, etho-propoxylated fatty alcohol, primary alcohol ethoxylate, aqua
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
19 Oct, 2016, By Val
Love it. Cleans well and smells nice an fresh. will definitely purchase again.
04 Oct, 2016, By Jemima
Works well, smells good, decent prices, proudly south African. Can ask for more.