- Non-GMO popcorn
Goodness Me: packaging as nature intended:
- Plastic-free for Save Our Seas
- Compostable and fully biodegradable
- 100% recyclable
- Outer box made from minimum 70% recycled plant fibre
- Renewable and sustainable
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Cute, funky design
Popcorn is actually healthy: popcorn often gets a bad rap because of the greasy trans-fat laden popcorn we associate with movie theatres or store bought microwave popcorn. But actually, popcorn itself is a nutritious wholegrain that is low in calories and very high in antioxidants. It’s all about how you eat it. Popping your own popcorn at home means you can air pop it, use healthy and less fat, or even a non-toxic, non-stick pot, bringing this most yum of social accompaniments back into the realm of healthy food.
Interesting fact: The ancient Aztecs used popcorn as decoration for ceremonial headdresses, necklaces and ornaments on statues of their gods
- Pour just enough cooking oil over the base of the pot or use a non-stick pot
- Place one layer of kernels covering the bottom of the pot
- Put stove on medium high and cover the pot
- Once kernels have popped, remove, season and enjoy!
Packaged in a facility that uses tree nuts, cow’s milk, egg and soya
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
Happy about eco-friendly packaging
14 Sep, 2016, By Christina
Tastes like ordinary popcorn, but what impressed me the most is that all their packaging is eco-friendly. No plastic packaging. Good price too. Will definitely be buying more.