Good Life’s pure organic onion flakes are:
- Proudly South African
- Rich in beneficial phytochemicals and minerals like chromium, which helps to regulate blood sugar
- Certified organic by Bio-Org, backed by the Biodynamic and Organic Certification Authority (BDOCA)
You can use Good Life Onion Flakes in soups, stews, sauces or salad dressings – in fact they’re great for adding a wonderful warm savoury flavour to nearly any dish.
Recipe for tasty Onion, Garlic & Cheese Bread (using a bread maker):
- 280ml warm water
- 3 cups bread flour (or gluten-free alternative)
- 2 tbsp dry milk powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp onion flakes
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Add water, flour, milk powder, sugar, salt, butter and yeast into bread maker. Set for basic cycle with the light crust.
- Add the garlic powder, 2 tablespoons of the onion flakes and all of the shredded cheese.
- After the last knead, sprinkle the remaining tablespoon of onion flakes over the dough.
- Enjoy hot, fresh bread full of flavour.
1 tbsp (15ml) of onion flakes is equivalent to about 6 tbsp (90ml) coarsely chopped fresh onion (about 1 small onion).
100% dried onion flakes
Note: Packed in a facility that handles gluten and tree nuts.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.