30 tablets of Good Health B Stress free containing key herbs & nutrients to soothe and calm a stressed out person.
Symptoms of extreme stress where such a supplement is needed include: tiredness, being prone to illnesses, weight gain and loss, blood sugar imbalances, elevated blood pressure and cholesterol. Other symptoms are dizziness, hot flushes, shaking, irritability, anxiety, increased perspiration, inability to concentrate, insomnia, headaches and migraines. Nervousness, agitation, irritability and emotional mood- swings may also be a symptom of increased stress levels.
Conditions linked to stress include: Insomnia, Migraines and Headaches, Hypertension/ High Blood Pressure, Stomach Ulcers, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Ulcerative Colitis, Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Immune Suppression, Rheumatoid Arthritis and PMS.
Key Active Ingredients
Lemon Balm has a very calming effect on mood and is also helpful in improving quality of sleep. Helps with anxiety and anxiety related conditions. Improves cognitive function (memory and concentration). Can be used with gastrointestinal conditions associated with spasm and nervousness. Has an antiviral action – useful for colds and flu especially from being run down.
Liquorice In traditional herbal medicine is referred to as an ‘adrenal tonic’ and therefore supports chronic stress. Helps to normalize lowered adrenal function so helps with fatigue and other disorders associated with low cortisol levels. Licorice also has an anti-inflammatory action – and can be used for people with inflammatory conditions like Rheumatoid arthritis.
Passion Flower soothes and calms, nervous irritability and is also indicated for muscle spasms and tension.
Vitamin B Complex such as B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Biotin, Choline, Inositol and Folic Acid — these are necessary for normal functioning of organs and healthy nerves and nervous system. The need for B complex vitamins increases during times of stress and infection. Vitamin B5 is a remarkable B group vitamin, which stimulates the adrenal glands and increases production of adrenal hormones to improve the body’s ability to withstand stressful conditions.
Vitamin C and Vitamin E are antioxidants, which help protect the body against damaging stressors called free radicals. In situations of stress, there is a greater need for Vitamin C. For instance if supplies are deficient, Vitamin C stores in the adrenal glands and white blood cells will be rapidly drained and depleted.
Adults take 1 tablet daily with a meal (preferably at breakfast or lunchtime) or as professionally advised.
- Liquorice – not to be used long term where Hypertension, congestive heart failure, oedema, hypokalaemia and severe renal insufficiency are present – use in these cases should be monitored by a healthcare professional.
- Lemon Balm – Possible interaction with low thyroid. Monitor TSH levels (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone).
- SAFE to take during pregnancy and breastfeeding at the stated dose.
Vitamins (per tablet):
- Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 50mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 16mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 100mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 100mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 25mg
- Biotin 25mcg
- Choline Bitartrate 25mg
- Inositol 25mg
- Folic Acid 132mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 25mcg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 100mg
- d-alpha Tocopheryl Acid Succinate 34mg
(Equiv. Vitamin E 10IU) 8mg
Herbal Extracts Equivalent to Dry:
- Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower) 500mg
- Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) 1500mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) 200mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.