- Organic jojoba oil is the very similar to human skin oil and helps balance sebum production naturally, providing all-day hydration.
- High in antioxidants, Kalahari melon seed oil hydrates, regenerates and restructures skin and is rich in essential fatty acids.
- Mongongo seed oil contains high levels of vitamin making it very useful oil for skin protection. It is effective not only for hydrating the skin but also for restructuring and regenerating the epidermis. Great for treating stretch marks.
- Marula seed oil is easily absorbed and contains high proportions of oleic acid and linoleic fatty acid It is high in natural antioxidants and has been shown to improve skin hydration and smoothness, and reduce redness.
- Endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty
- An accredited Phytotrade partner
- Certified by ECOCERT Greenlife
Apply to hands & body daily, or as required
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, citrullus lanatus (kalahari melon) seed oil, schinziophyton rautanenii (mongongo) seed oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, vanillin, gamma decalactone, linalool**, limonene**, geraniol**
* From organic farming
**Component of natural essential oils
- 100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 95% of vegetable ingredients are from Organic Farming
- 96% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.