- Organic orange peel oil is a powerful natural antiseptic
- Aloe vera produces at least six natural antiseptics, which are able to kill bacteria, and is easily absorbed by the skin
- Organic marula oil contains high proportions of oleic acid, linoleic fatty acid and antioxidants and naturally softens, nourishes and revitalises
- Kalahari melon seed oil is high in antioxidants and moisturises, regenerates and restructures skin
- Vitamin E is a basic essential for healthy skin
- Gluki is an accredited Phytotrade partner
- Beauty Without Cruelty approved
- Gluki is certified by ECOCERT Greenlife
- Paraben and sulphate-free; pesticide and petrochemical-free
- Manufactured in South Africa in an Organically Certified Laboratory
Squeeze a small amount into the palm of your hands, wash thoroughly and rinse.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Aqua (water), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, cocamidopropyl betaine, decyl glucoside, glycerin, citrullus lanatus (kalahari melon) seed oil, xanthan gum, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, citric acid, tocopherol, helianthus annus (sunflower) seed oil, vanillin, gamma decalactone, citronellol, linalool**, limonene**, geraniol**
*From organic farming
**Component of natural essential oils
- 99% of the total ingredients are from natural origin
- 95% of vegetable ingredients are from organic farming
- 28% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.