- Pesticide and petrochemical-free
- Paraben and sulphate-free
- Manufactured in an Organically Certified Laboratory
- Beauty Without Cruelty approved
- Organic mafura butter is rich in essential fatty acids, and is antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory. It absorbs quickly, aiding regeneration of cells without clogging pores
- Organic virgin coconut oil is rich in medium chain fatty acids that help retain moisture in the skin, and Capric/Caprylic/Lauric acid, which are powerfully antimicrobial and disinfectant.
- Organic coconut oil also contains many proteins that keep skin healthy and rejuvenated
- Time-honoured for its medicinal properties, Aloe Vera contains glycoproteins that reduce inflammation and Polysaccahrides that promote skin growth and repair
- Vitamin E is an essential antioxidant for skin health
- Gluki is an accredited partner of Phytotrade Africa, a trade association whose purpose is to help alleviate poverty and protect biodiversity in the region
- Gluki are certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT Standard (available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com)
- Cleanse and dry skin thoroughly, then apply to baby’s bottom before a new nappy.
- Suggested companion product: Gluki Organic Baby Body Wash.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
Aqua (water), cocamidopropyl betaine, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract*, decyl glucoside, glycerin, xanthan gum, sclerocarya birrea (marula) seed oil, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, aspalathus linearis (rooibos) leaf extract*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, citric acid, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, vanillin, gamma decalactone, citronellol, linalool**, limonene**, geraniol**
* From organic farming
**Component of natural essential oils
- 99% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
- 95% of vegetable ingredients are from organic farming
- 25% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.