- Medium biodegradable “EarthPot” flower pot
- Dimensions: 220mm (d) x 160mm (h)
- Contains no plastics or harsh chemicals
- Use your EarthPot to plant the herbs or flowers of your choice.
- Once a week, water the EarthPot enough to drain through; water regularly but sparingly. Do NOT overwater your EarthPot.
- Ensure that the base of the EarthPot does not sit in a puddle; water-logging will cause the EarthPot to break down at a quicker rate.
- EarthPots can handle a light shower of rain, but please protect them from prolonged moisture.
- Remove dead flowers and leaves from your EarthPot, otherwise they will inhibit the growing power of the plant.
- With moderate watering, the EarthPot will remain intact for about 4-6 weeks.
Planting Your EarthPot
- When you notice the EarthPot softening, find a sunny or semi-shady spot in the garden (depending on your plants’ needs).
- Dig a hole slightly bigger than the pot, either in the ground or in a garden pot.
- Place the entire EarthPot into the hole; fill in the gaps and smooth over with topsoil or compost.
- Give a drenching of water, and then watch your EarthPot grow! Because no root trauma occurs, the plants in your EarthPot will continue to grow once planted, without skipping a beat.
- The pot will decompose over time, returning harmlessly to the earth!
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.