- Approximate size: 26cmx24cm
- Material: light-weight nylon mesh
- Draws closed with a pretty coloured ribbon (colours are random and may vary from pack to pack)
Why Use FreshBag?
- Say no to single use plastic bags
- Buy your loose fruit and vegetables in store using Fresh bag instead of single use plastic bags
- Re-use time and time again
- Sustainable: Reduce waste and plastic in our landfills and oceans
- Local: Create South African jobs and support sustainable business practices
- Ethical: Fresh bag pay a living wage to everyone involved in the creation of Fresh Bags
Pleas Note: Lemon & Avocado not included
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
06 Mar, 2017, By Nicolette
these little mesh bags are working out really well for us, we take them along in our re-usable shopping bags and have not had any issues so far. We are actively trying to purchase fruit and vegetables not packaged in layers of plastic - I hope the supermarkets eventually get with the program.
14 Feb, 2017, By Heike
I now have 4 of these bags and am seriously considering getting more. They are great when purchasing fruits and veggies (I got several positive and interested comments from the Pick
Pay staff today) and also for storing produce in the fridge at home. I did not have a problem with the price sticker staying attached. Pretty, practical and another step in the right direction of plastic-free shopping.
Its pretty handy
19 Jan, 2017, By Maryke
I like the idea of not having to use the plastic bags at the fresh produce isle. However the price sticker does not stick well to the mesh. The shop attendants think it is cute.