- Herbal tincture to renew and heal the liver
- Promotes healthy liver function
- Regenerates important liver cells called Hepatocytes
- Protects liver against damage from pollution, toxins and chemicals
- Detoxifies the liver
- A stronger liver helps combat allergies
- Healing liver support for long-term alcoholics
- Supports those taking multi-drugs by helping liver cope with toxins (such as HIV)
- Treats inflammatory conditions of the liver such as chronic hepatitis, fatty liver
- Supports treatment of diabetes and high cholesterol (functions influenced by your liver)
- Assists with gallstones
- Promotes metabolism
- Flora Force makes full potency herbal tinctures with strict manufacturing guidelines
Take 15 drops in 25ml water three times daily, or as prescribed by a qualified/registered health care practitioner
Side-effects and special precautions: This product aids detoxification of the liver, which may cause initial headaches, skin eruptions, or general tired feeling. These symptoms should pass within a few days. Reduce dose of medicine, drink enough water to aid the elimination of toxins. Symptoms should clear within a week. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner when concerned.
Do not use continuously.
Contra-indications: Do not use when pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not use with suspected gall stones or bile-duct obstruction.
Interactions: None known
Known symptoms of over-dosage and particulars of its treatment:Treatment is symptomatic and supportive.
Storage instructions: Store in a cool dark place below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Composition: Each 3ml of Liver Life contains 60mg Silybum marianum EQUIV, 60mg Berberis vulgaris EQUIV, 60mg Chelidonium majus EQUIV, 60mg Taraxacum officinalis EQUIV, 60mg Curcuma longa EQUIV, Alc 60% v/v.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.