- Potent anti-aging antioxidants and compounds rejuvenate and protect against degenerative disease such as heart disease and Alzheimer’s
- Boosts your immunity
- Detoxifying and anti-inflammatory
- Can be used to support and promote weight loss
- It is healing for the gut and can ease digestive issues such as inflammatory bowel disease and chronic gastritis
- Good for mental fatigue: green tea contains much less caffeine than coffee but just enough to give you that clarity of mind
- No fillers or additives, just the pure herbal goodness of Green Tea in a vegecap
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily, or as prescribed by a qualified/registered health care practitioner
Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Not to be used together with anti- coagulation therapy.
Drug Interaction: Chinese Green Tea is a tannin containing herb that may affect absorption and action of the following medicines: Atropine, Codeine and codeine containing drugs, ephedrine, pseudo-ephedrine, haloperidol, theophylline.
Caffeine containing herb: should not be taken by patients on Monoamine oxidase inhibitors such as isocarboxazid, phenelzine, tranylcypromine as it may cause hypertensive reactions. The hemodynamic effect of adenosine is inhibited by xanthines. The effect of Chlozapine is altered when taken less than 40 minutes after caffeinated drinks. Sedative effects of benzodiazepines, zopiclone, barbiturate pentobarbital are reduced by caffeine. Blood pressure can be increased in persons on beta-blockers propranolol and metoprolol. Serum levels of lithium are decreased by caffeine. In the case of sudden caffeine withdrawal, it can result in increased lithium levels and lithium tremors.
Absorption and bioavailability of aspirin is increased by caffeine. Oral contraceptives, cimetidine furafylline, verapamil, disulfiram, fluconazole, mexiletine, phenylpropanolamine, several quinolone anti-biotics including enoxacin, pipemidic acid, ciprofloxacin and norfloxacin, idrocilamide and methoxsalen inhibit the metabolism and, or clearance of caffeine, thereby increasing its stimulatory effects.
Pregnancy and Lactation: Chinese green tea capsules should not be taken during pregnancy and breast feeding.
90 vegecaps, each containing 400mg Camellia sinensis powder
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.