- Aloe bitters come from the sap of the fleshy succulent aloe plant which forms into crystals when it is cut
- Aloe bitters are a traditional herbal remedy for constipation and acts as a laxative. It benefits the digestive system in general and is also an anti-parasitic
- Anti–inflammatory and nutritional properties make aloe bitters good for easing arthritic pains
- Because aloe bitters stimulates bowel movement it can aid with indigestion
- Aloe sterols stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid production in the skin and can contribute to wrinkle reduction
- Is a natural adaptogen that boosts your immune system and helps your body adapt to stress
- No fillers of any kind, just 100% pure herbal goodness
Flora Force is a family run business that is environmentally aware and makes high quality, full strength natural medicines that are efficient and safe.
Take 1 to 2 capsules twice daily, or as prescribed by a qualified/registered health care practitioner
Storage instructions: Store below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Extended use for longer than 8-10 days may cause loss of peristalsis.
Aloe may reduce the absorption of oral drugs and increase potassium loss caused by diuretics; may cause kidney irritation.
Contra-indications: Do not use in: pregnancy or breastfeeding; during menstrual bleed, gastro-intestinal inflammation, intestinal obstruction, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, appendicitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, haemorrhoids.
Not to be used by children younger than 12.
Pregnancy and Lactation: Not to be used in pregnancy and by breast feeding mothers.
Drug Interaction: Over use and misuse can cause potassium loss leading to increased toxicity of cardiac glycosides. Increased potassium loss caused by diuretics due to laxative effect.
Hypoglycaemic effect. Persons on diabetic medicine should monitor their blood sugar levels.
60 vegecaps each containing 500mg Aloe Ferox powder
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.