- Treatment of the mucosal lining of the digestive system
- Soothes pain and discomfort of indigestion & heartburn
- Tightens bowels to lessen diarrhea, helping prevent dehydration
- Forms a soothing mucous layer that soothes ulcers
- Wholesome and nourishing tonic during convalescence with a nutritional profile similar to oats gruel
- Flora Force only uses full potency herbs and follows a strict protocol to make sure you receive only the safest, best quality herbal remedies
Dosage and directions for use: Take one to two tablets three times daily or as prescribed.
Do not discontinue any prescribed medication without discussion with a practitioner.
Warning: Before using Slippery Elm for the treatment of ulcers, please ensure that your condition has been diagnosed medically. Should diarrhea not improved within 2 days please consult a medical practitioner.
Contra-indications: None known
Pregnancy and Lactation:
Should not be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Composition: Each tablet contains:
Ulmus rubra (Slippery Elm) powder 500mg
Gum acacia 34mg
Magnesium stearate 5mg