- A powerful and pure essential oil that has antimicrobial and antiseptic properties
- A natural disinfectant for your medicine chest
- Use it on cuts, scrapes, insect bites and burns
- An effective remedy for acne and oil skin
Did you know: The tea tree is a plant indigenous to Australia and there is a lake in Autralia called Tea tree Lake, where the Aboriginal women used to go to give birth. They would take a dip in the lake after childbirth because the tea tree leaves turned the water into such a great disinfectant!
- Always dilute a few drops in at least a teaspoon of carrier oil before you use it on your skin if your skin is sensitive
- Dab on cuts, scrapes and burns
- Add a few drops to a basin of water and rinse your face with it if you have problem skin
- Inhale it in steam for an effective treatment for stuffy noses and head congestion when you have colds and flu – simply add a few drops to a bowl of steaming water, cover your head with a towel and inhale
- Add a few drops to your facial moisturiser for a healing, disinfecting skin treatment for problem skin
- You can add it to aromatherapy burners or diffusers to clear microbes in the air
- Add a few drops to your bath if you feel a cold coming on
- Add a few drops you your shampoo as a treatment for dandruff
Essential oils are the highly concentrated active ingredients of plants. They should always be diluted in a base before use and should not be taken internally without professional recommendation.
10 ml 100% Melaleuca Alternifolia essential oil (Tea tree oil)
Terpinine > 36%
Cineole < 3%
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.