- A remedy for intestinal parasites and can be used together with black walnut hull (Juglans nigra) and Wormwood (Artemisia absinthinum) to eliminate parasites in the egg stage
- Antibiotic, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties help treat malaria, TB and Cholera in tropical areas
- Improves digestion and relieves the discomfort of indigestion such as bloating
- A treatment for wind and colic
- Can be used to treat nausea and vomiting
- Healing for peptic ulcers – use in conjunction with slippery elm to soothe and coat your gut lining
- Clove is a traditional remedy for toothache and throat and mouth infections
- Treats respiratory tract infections with its antibacterial, anti-septic and anti-inflammatory effects
- Used in tropical areas as a treatment for malaria, TB and cholera
Take two capsules twice daily or as prescribed
Dosage and directions for use: For parasite infestation use in combination with: Flora Force Wormwood Capsules and (green) Black Walnut Tincture.
Contra-indications: Do not use in pregnancy.
Side-effects and special precautions: None known.
Known symptoms of over-dosage and particulars of its treatment: None Known
80 vegecaps: each capsule contains Syzygium aromaticum powder 500mg
Storage instructions: Store below 25ºC. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.