Natural remedy for hypertension, cardiac health & high blood pressure control
Use High-Rite to:
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Tone and protect the heart and cardiovascular system
- Improve circulation, including chilblains and tingling in the hands and feet
- Improve the pumping ability of the heart and reduce irregular heart beat
- Reduce blood 'stickiness' and improve blood flow through the arteries
- Calm and soothe stress and nervous tension
- Relieve the symptoms of angina
- Protect against dangerous plaque build-up in the coronary arteries, help to prevent blood clotting, strokes and heart attacks
High-Rite contains the following therapeutic herbs in a 100% vege-capsule:
- Crataegus oxyacantha (Hawthorn) is one of the most highly respected natural remedies for high blood pressure and has well-known cardio-protective properties. Hawthorn works by dilating blood vessels, thereby increasing the heart's energy supply and improving its pumping ability and does this by blocking the action of a blood constricting enzyme called ACE (angiotensin-converting enzyme). Hawthorn therefore reduces blood pressure in cases where there are chronically constricted arteries. The anti-oxidant properties of hawthorn also help to protect against damage caused by plaque build-up in the coronary arteries.
- Passiflora incarnata is a well known calmative herb which also relaxes blood vessels and reduces blood pressure.
- Viburnum opulus (Guelder Rose bark) is a very effective cardiac tonic and muscle relaxant. It is known to relax the cardiovascular system and also to relieve nervous tension, often associated with high blood pressure.
- Ginkgo biloba is one of the oldest trees on the planet, dating back about 200 million years. It has survived mainly in Oriental temple gardens, where it is highly prized for its medicinal properties in Chinese Traditional Medicine. Modern studies have demonstrated the significant effect that Ginkgo biloba has on the cardiovascular system, relaxing blood vessels, acting as a circulatory stimulant and anti-inflammatory. One of the most important active ingredients, ginkgolide, has been clinically shown to be just as effective as standard pharmaceutical drugs in treating irregular heart beats. Improving blood flow throughout the body, Ginkgo biloba can also reduce blood 'stickiness', which lowers the risk of blood clots.
Take 2 capsules three times daily for the first 10 days, thereafter take 1 capsule twice daily as part of the ongoing program.
Safety in pregnancy has not yet been established. Use only under medical supervision if you are also using prescription medication for hypertension. Because these herbs are very effective in controlling blood pressure levels, the dosage of your prescription drugs may need to be reduced or even stopped altogether.
Active ingredients: Cratageous oxycanthus, Passiflora incarnata, Viburnum opulus, Ginkgo biloba. Inactive ingredient: Veggie capsule
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.