- A sixth generation homemade family recipe
- Made with traditional unbleached stoneground flour from Eureka Mills
- Delicious & crunchy; great with tea or coffee
- No artificial flavours, colours or preservatives
- Eggs used are free range
Did You Know? Rusks became popular in South Africa back in the 1690s, as a way of preserving bread when travellers needed to go long distances without a way of refrigerating or preserving their food.
Eureka wheat flour (gluten), salt, cream of tartar, baking powder (acidifying agents, sodium bicarbonate), sugar, buttermilk, butter, vegetable oil (canola seed oil), eggs, vinegar
Allergens: Wheat, cow’s milk, gluten, eggs
Nutritional information (per 1 rusk/ 40g serving):
- Energy: 765kJ
- Protein: 3.5g
- Carbohydrate: 27.8g
- of which total sugar: 9.3g
- Total fat: 6g
- of which saturated fat: 2.4g
- of which monounsaturated fat: 2.5g
- of which polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Dietary fibre: 1.3g
- Total sodium: 214mg
Faithful to Nature is an online retail store, specialising in a wide selection of natural supplements, vitamins, superfoods and health-related products. Our green team is all about helping you unlock your full potential to live a healthy life; however we are not medical professionals. Please do consult your health care practitioner when seeking medical advice.
13 Aug, 2015, By lucinda
Be careful you might eat the whole box at once.
01 Jun, 2015, By Anton
These are the best rusks ever! The whole family munches them now! The real Mc Coy!
Eureka Buttermilk Rusks
26 May, 2015, By Jolene
These are delicious. I can stop eating them. Better than Ouma!!!